Fergal Murtagh – Managing Director
- An MBS graduate of the University College Dublin Michael Smurfit Business School.
- Spent over 7 years in Kingspan Group within M&A, Business Development and Sales roles.
- Was responsible for integrating the low energy TEK Building System into the Century Homes timber frame business acquired by Kingspan in 2005 for €60m.
- From 2006 until 2010 served as a Director of Smart Telecom until its sale to Digiweb.
Tim McLeman – Technical Director
- After graduating in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Tim has gained many years’ experience of running dynamic and fast moving engineering businesses.
- Tim’s previous roles include Managing Director at RTK Instruments and Engineering Director at BritishEco.
- His experience within the industry has given him a detailed knowledge of Biomass, Heat Pump and Solar technologies.
- Jeff spent over 20 years working within Sales & Marketing for the Kingspan Group. He has particular expertise in developing marketing and branding strategies.
- As Business Development Director of the TEK Building System he increased sales from £1million to £13million within 5 years.
- Most recently Jeff has worked with BritishEco promoting Biomass, Heat Pump and Wind technologies.
Jeremy Margetson – Finance Director
- Jeremy is an ACCA qualified accountant with over 12 years’ experience covering a breadth of industries