Two of the leading names in biomass, Wood Energy and Hargassner, are pleased to announce they’re now strengthening their exclusive UK partnership to form Hargassner UK,a premium brand dedicated to the supply and installation of the state-of-the-art boiler range.
With over 40 years of combined experience in the biomass industry, from initial design and research, to installation and maintainance, Hargassner UK is able to offer an unparrelleld biomass experience, every single time.
Hargassner is the premium brand in biomass, dedicated to supplying top of the range boilers across the country. To help meet the continued and extraodinary levels of demand, we’re now looking for heating and plumbing installers, who share our passion and commitment to renewable technology, to join our exclusive Registered Installer Network and become Biomassters.
Developed over three decades of hard work and invention, our multi-award winning boilers and extensive range of ancillary products (including flues and fuel stores) are recognised worldwide for their quality, features and functionality. Designed for projects of all shapes and sizes, the boilers are reliable and easy to install and are backed with unrivalled extended warranties, letting customers know they’re in safe hands. All of this gives our installers a decisive advantage in the marketplace.
As part of our valued network you will receive a number of completely free benefits including:
- Detailed, hands-on training and supervision when installing and commissioning your first boilers
- Help and guidance whenever you require from our highly experienced technical support team.
- Strong sales leads and extensive marketing advice to help you to promote your firm.
- Electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- An easy to use quote generation tool, and access to our Quotation Hotline, allowing you to quickly and accurately price up a job and show the potential cost savings to the customer.
Further details of our extensive boiler range and all the benefits you can expect to receive as part of our network, including marketing and merchandising materials, are contained within our new brochure. Have a read and then come and join the Biomassters.
To become a Registered Installer please complete below.